As usual, some quotes and some links. Enjoy!
- VIDEO – 8 MINUTES – Russell Brand Slams Prince Charles Over Comments On Radicalisation Of Young Muslims
- ARTICLE ABOUT WOMEN – Rev. Dr. Susan Brooks Thistlethwaite – The Erotic Normalization of Violence Against Women
- ANOTHER ARTICLE ABOUT WOMEN – Leora Tanenbaum – Why Has Exchanging Insults Become Acceptable, Expected And Even Desired Behavior Among Young Women?
- BRILLIANT ARTICLE ABOUT ISLAM AND THE MEDIA – Wajahat Ali – What I Learned Trying To Write A Muslim-American Cop Show For HBO
- If you look around the table and you can’t tell who the sucker is, it’s you. – from the movie Quiz Show (1994)
- Maybe we enjoy sleeping so much because it’s the only part of the day where our souls return to Allah. – Anon
- Treat people according to how they appear and leave it to God to take care of what’s in their hearts. – Anon
- When you have nothing left but God, you realise that God is enough. – Anon
- Never reach out your hand unless you’re willing to extend an arm. – Pope Paul VI
- Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody expects of you. Never excuse yourself. – Henry Ward Beecher
- Not everyone will understand your journey. That’s fine. It’s not their journey to make sense of. It’s yours. – Anon
- We worry about tomorrow like it is promised. – Anon