When you attack black people, they call it “racism”.
When you attack Jewish people, they call it “anti-Semitism”.
When you attack women, they call it “gender discrimination” or “sexism”.
When you attack homosexuality, they call it “intolerance” or “homophobia”.
When you attack your own country, they call it “terrorism”.
When you attack any other country, they call it “xenophobia”.
When you attack a religious sect, they call it “hate speech”.
But when they attack the dignity of the Prophet Muhammad (S) they call it “freedom of expression”. – Anon
1) All his children died during his life, with the exception of his daughter Fatima (R).
2) Many of his companions were persecuted.
3) Some of his family members were murdered.
4) Boycotts were sanctioned against him.
5) Bounties were offered for his assassination.
6) Magic was cast upon him.
7) His enemies united to fight him.
8) He was driven out of his homeland.
9) He faced countless other trials.
Yet his companions said that he, the Prophet Muhammad (S), was the most smiling and joyful of people. – Muhammad Al-Bizry
I never saw anyone smile more than the Prophet (S). – Hadith (Tirmidhi)
If you let the media educate you about Islam, the only thing you will learn is hate. – Anon
When Allah blesses you financially, don’t raise your standard of living, raise your standard of giving. – Anon